Haryana Board ( HBSE/ BSEH ) English Grammar Solution / answer for the examinees – Set A of the English Paper – This is the solved paper for the help of students – Useful links for 12th class students
Solution of English Grammar – Set A
a. Use of Narration ( Direct and Indirect Speech ) –
1. He said, ” God is great. ”
Answer – He said that God is great.
2. The teacher said, ” Are you feeling well today ? ”
Answer – The teacher asked if I was feeling well that day.
3. Sita says, ” I shall come to see the picture. ”
Answer – Sita says that she would come to see the picture.
b. Fill in the blanks with correct articles ( any two ) –
1. The birds fly in ———- sky.
Answer – the
2. ———– owl can not see during day time.
Answer – an
3. Do not make ———- noise.
Answer – a
c. Fill in the blanks with correct modals ( any two ) –
1. It ———– happens to anyone.
Answer – can
2. You ———- consult some good doctor.
Answer – must
3. You ————- go now.
Answer – may
d. Active and Passive voice ( any two ) –
1 . Why did you beat him ?
Answer – Why was he beaten by you ?
2. You must take exercise.
Answer – Exercise must be taken by you.
3. It is time to take tea.
Answer – It is time for tea to be taken.
e. Fill in the blanks with correct form of Verb ( any two ) –
1 . The new teacher ———— ( teach ) us for six months.
Answer – has been teaching
2. Last Saturday, I ———— ( stay ) at home.
Answer – Stayed
3. A brave man ————- ( not lose ) heart.
Answer – does not lose
We have tried our best to give the correct answer to each and every question. If you find any error in our answer, we request you to inform us. Our team of Examweb wishes the students of 12th class good luck.