Haryana Board ( HBSE/ BSEH ) 2022 English Solution of April 4 Final Exam Set D – Important Links for 10th students – Tally your answers from the ones given below – We have tried our best to give the right solution – After every Question we have provided the answer –
a. Fill in the blanks with right forms of verbs –
1. We ————- ( hold ) a meeting tomorrow.
Answer – are holding
2. They ———— ( live ) in this house since 1970.
Answer – have been living
3. He ———– ( pass ) the matriculation examination last year.
Answer – passed
b. Narration ( Direct and Indirect Speech )-
4. The teacher said, ” The earth moves round the sun. ”
Answer – The teacher said that the earth moves round the sun.
5. She said to me, ” I have written a letter. ”
Answer – She told me that she had written a letter.
6. He said to her, ” Why do you read this book ? ”
Answer – He asked her why she did read that book.
c. Use of proper articles –
7. A hundred paise make ————– rupee.
Answer – a
8. ———— best essay will get a prize.
Answer – the
9. He drove his car at seventy Km ———- hour.
Answer – an
d. Use of Modals –
10. ———– you lend me some money.
Answer – can
11. A judge ———— be upright.
Answer – must
12. He ———— speak English.
Answer – can
e. Use proper Gerund/ Infinitive –
13. He made me ———— ( repeat ) the lesson.
Answer – repeat
14. I am very happy ———– ( see ) you.
Answer – to see
15. No ———— ( park ).
Answer – Parking
f. Use the correct punctuation –
16. i shall visit delhi in december
Answer – I shall visit Delhi in December.
17. yes, i will help you
Answer – Yes, I will help you.
18. may i come in sir
Answer – May I come in, Sir ?
If you find any error in our answer, we request you to inform our team. Anybody can make a mistake. We shall certainly rectify that answer. Our team wishes good luck to the students of 10th class. Thanks for your coming on Examweb.in.