Now we are publishing HSSC 13th Nov Clerk Exam Evening Session Answer key with Solution. For Morning Session Answer key you must click here.
The Clerk exam contained 100 Objective Type Questions. But like the Morning Session Exam, the main focus was on General Knowledge ( Haryana And Country).
If we compare the level of questions of both the exams, we find the Evening Session a bit harder, especially in GK. Otherwise other topics such as English/ Maths/ Hindi/ Reasoning were comparable.
We can have the idea of Clerk Exam Cut off after all exams take place. Still you can share your marks with us so that we may have idea of what cut off may take place.
Haryana Clerk Evening Session Solution Key –
1. Who is associated with the invention of computer ?
Answer – Charles Babbage
2. Pairs of walking legs a cockroach has – 3 pairs
3. Enzymes help in – Digestion of food
4. Metal not affected by air and water under ordinary conditions – Platinum
5. Correctly Spelt word – silhouette
6. Fill Appropriate Prepositions – She stood —-by——the window and looked out –at— a gray cat.
7. An officer must know how to handle his men. – Handle means manage here.
8. Opposite of vague is – specific
9. One who can not die – Immortal
10. New Brand Ambassador of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao – Sakshi Malik
11. Copper coins of Harshvardhan Period – Sonipat
12. First non-Congress CM of Haryana – Rao Birender Singh ( Vishal Haryana Party)
Haryana Clerk Evening Session Complete Answer key
13. Ch Charan Singh Agriculture University – Hisar
14. District of Haryana which does not have boundary with river Yamuna – Rohtak
15. Chinese Traveler Hiuen Tsang चीनी यात्री ह्वेनसांग – Harshvardhan
16.The ph of human blood – 7.4
17. On which phenomenon are Optical Fibres based ?
Answer – Total Internal Reflection
18. A spreadsheet software is more used 0- Statistics
19. Responsible for the extra strength of pyrex glass ?
Answer – Borax
20. Which principle does Carbon dating make use of ?
Answer – Radioactivity
21. Gujrai Mahal Haryana – Hisar
22. Hero Motorcycle Factory in Haryana – Rewari ( Dharuhera)
23. Medical University in Karnal – Kalpana Chawla
24. Which district of Haryana is not sandy ?
Answer – Kurukshetra
25. Birbal ka Chhatta – Narnaul
26. River not originating from the Shivalik Hills – Ghaggar
27. Series 2, 8, 14, 20,26,32, 38, .., ..
Ans : 44,50.
28. JAK, KBL, LCM, MDN, …..?
Ans : NEO.
29. Word Does not belong to the other?
Ans : Car.
30. Odometer is to mileage as compass is to
Ans : Direction.
31. In a march past, 7 persons are standing ……Find out the middle person?
Ans : Q
32. The cost price of 20 articles is same as the selling price of X articles. If the profit is 25% then the value of X?
Ans : 16
33. Two pipes A and B can fill a tank in 20 minutes and 30 minutes resp. If both the pipes are used to gather, how long it will take to fill the tank?
Ans – 12 Minutes.
34. Haryana Govt New Industrial Township in Gurugram MOU signed with ?
Ans – China Fortune Land Development
35. Historic Town Rania – Sirsa
36. Which constituency does Minister Banwari Lal Belong to ?
Answer – Bawal
37. Total Districts in Haryana – Twenty two
38. Mahavir Swami’s birth place is – Vaishali
39. Alexander and Porus fought on the bank of Jhelum.
40. River that does not flow into the Arabian Sea – Godawari
41. Supreme Commander of Armed Forces of India – President
42. ग्राम उदय से भारत उदय का शुभारम्भ 14 अप्रैल 2016 ……
Ans : मध्य प्रदेश
43. Chairman of the Drafting Committee of the Constituent Assembly ?
Answer – Dr B.R Ambedkar
44. Date of setting up Tata Iron and Steel Company at Jamshedpur ?
Answer – 1907
45. General Insurance Corporation of India Formation Date – 22nd Nov 1972
46. Bhangra belongs to Punjab
47. करो या मरो का नारा – भारत छोडो आन्दोलन
48. States where Panchayati Raj was imposed – Rajasthan and Andhra Pradesh
49. New President of Microsoft India – Anant Maheshwari
50. New Game included in 2020 Tokyo Olympic – All of the above ( Skateboard, Surfing, Karate )
51. Target to roll out of the Goods and Service Tax ( GST) from – 1st April 2017
52. When was Vijay Rupani sworn in as the CM of Gujarat ?
Answer – August 7, 2016
53. Time moonlight takes to reach the earth – 1.3 sec
54. What is the color of the Chakra of India’s National Flag?
Ans – Navy Blue
55. No of lions visible on Our national Emblem – Three
56. First Captain of Indian Test Cricket Team – C.K Naidu
57. Oscar award winner for Costume designing – Bhanu Athaya
58. With which slogan Independent India’s First stamp linked ?
Ans- Jai Hind
59. East Asian Neighboring Country of India which got freedom in 1948 ?
Answer – Myanmar then known as Burma
60. Leaning Tower of Pisa – Italy
61. How much time does the earth take to complete one rotation on its axis ?
Ans – 23 hrs 56 min 4 sec
62. Date of Formation of SAARC – Dec 8, 1985
63. Headquarters of UN – New York City
64. Which part of the body affects leukemia ?
Answer – Blood
65. Gallbladder’s location – liver
66. FIFA 2018 World Cup – Russia
67. Distance between each set of stumps in cricket – 22 yards
68. Mangiana Project of Sirsa is under – Horticulture Mission
69. Tourism, Technical Education, Parliamentary Affairs Minister is Sh Ram Bilas Sharma
70. The average monthly expenditure of a family was Rs 2200 during …… find average monthly Income ?
Answer – 2805
71. What is the HCF of 54, 288, 360
72. Main objective of lying rail line till Farrukhnagar – Salt Purpose
73. Crop to which alternate spell of rains and sunny weather are ideal –
Ans : Jute
74. First Asian held in Delhi – 1951
75. First Green train corridor of the country inaugurated between Rameswaram and Mana Madurai is in –
Ans : Tamil Nadu
76. 7 is in middle and 3 & 1 are on either side –
Answer – 3
77. Genuine : Authentic :: Mirage : Illusion
78.Odd one : Garnet, Ruby, Graphite, Emerald?
Ans – Graphite
79. AB, DEF, HIJK, MNOPQ, STUVWX
80. Bhajan Singh Purchased 120 reams ……
Ans – Rs 90/-
81. An employee’s average contribution to his provident funds….
Ans – 10,000
82. Least multiple of 7 which leaves a remainder of 4 ……..
Ans – 364
83. If one third of one fourth of a number is 15, then 3/10 of that number –
Ans – 54
84. Criteria used for any metal to be used as a cooking utensil –
Answer – Less Thermal Conductivity
HSSC Clerk Hindi Portion
85. अपना हाथ जगन्नाथ –
Ans : अपने सामर्थ्य पर विश्वास होना
86 : स्वरों का जो रूप व्यंजनों के साथ जोड़ा जाता है …..
Ans : वर्णमाला
87 : शुद्ध शब्द
88 : रम्य का अर्थ –
Ans : सुन्दर
89 : कामायनी के लेखक-
Ans : जयशंकर प्रसाद
90 : प्राकृत व्याकरण –
91 : जिसका कहीं कोई अंत न होता हो –
Ans : अनंत
92. : अमृत का पर्यायवाची
Ans : पियूष
93: जाति का आधार —- , वर्ण का गुण कर्म
Ans : जन्म
94 : वदऊँ गुरु पद पदम् परागा
95. देश जिनमें गेंहू और चावल की उच्च उपज किस्म विकसित हुई – यू स ए व् जापान
For more Solution keep coming. We shall cover the whole paper by Evening today.
Note – If you thing any error in the solution, you can give your correct version via comment box below.
HSSC Official Answer key will come later. Official Website for Clerk Exam Solution Key Status – http://www.hssc.gov.in/public-notice.htm
Clerk me typing test h kya jise pta ho pls. Btay
Hiiiii 85 questions all my correct
Ans 40-godavari , ans72-for salt purpose, ans 84-more thermal conductivity , ans 95- phillipin and mexico
sir kya freedom fighter ki bhi seat Clark vacancy me h
the answer of question 92 of code A is option a that is matraye.
Please tell me the expected cut off this exam ?
Haryana Govt New Industrial Township in Gurugram MOU signed with ?
Ans – Japan Fortune Land Development this is wrong answer given by you, Mou sign with Chinese land development company in gurugram
देश जिनमें गेंहू और चावल की उच्च उपज किस्म विकसित हुई – यू स ए व् जापान wrong Right ansewer maxico and Philippine
93 ka ans dharm h
Q.82 The least multiple of 7, which leaves a remainder of 4, when divided by 6,9,15 and 18 os…
Ans. 94 Is correct answer
Sir g gurugram mou sign between hsiidc and cfld