The candidates who had applied for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD for 02/2016 Batch can download their Admit Card from the links below.
As per the latest information the Admit Cards for the said posts have been activated and are available for the aspirants to download right now.
But here it is important to note one thing that the Admit Card for the Secundrabad and Uttarkashi Batch haven't been uploaded so far. It may take some more time for the department to make the Call Letters available at the official website.
The Last date for grabbing the Admit Card for Navik GD is 28th of Feb 2016. The Exam for the Indian Coast Guard 02/2016 shall commence in March.
For any of the Exam related updates you are welcome in future. We shall update this post with all relevant details.
Obtain Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card for 02/2016 Batch
The aspirants can obtain their Admit Card by login to the official website. There they need to enter their Registration No or Email Id and then click on the Get Details button.
- The Reprint of the Call Letter for Yantrik 02/2016 Batch shall be available to be downloaded from 01/03/2016 to 10/03/2016.
- The candidates are required to bring their Admit Card at the time of exam.
- The Allotment will take place center-wise.
- The candidates who hadn't filled their Venue, date and time have not been short-listed for the next procedure.
- Rejected candidates shall not got their Admission Form.
- If candidates want change in the venue, time and date, it shall not be entertained.
The Most important point is that the short-listed candidates will have bring their original and attested copies of all the documents at the examination hall for on time scrutiny.
After downloading the Admit card, make sure that it is in good position, not be torn off, manipulated or wrinkled.
Official website for all exam related inquires - http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
A Few words about Indian Coast Guard -
You have to join Indian coast Guard. So it is imperative to know a bit about it.It is a multi-mission force doing all odd jobs on the seas for the security of the country. DGICG is its constitutional head with its headquarters in New Delhi. So if you wanna live adventurous life on sea, this is a right place for you. The posts for Navik General Duty had come out in January 2016. The applications were invited from 12th pass youngsters.