Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has invited applications for Posts of Constables to the tune of Thirty Four Thousand Seven Hundred and Sixteen. The Notification for this Recruitment had come out on
29th of December 2015 in various news papers along with the official website of the department.
The candidates shall be able to apply online from 18th of January i.e. from Monday. The UPPRPB shall update its website with the UP Constable Application Forms from the said date. So gird up your loins for filling the application form for the police force.
Check the Details of the Posts ( Gender-wise and Category-wise )
Gender Wise Post Division -
28,926 Posts have been earmarked for Male candidates whereas 5,800 for female candidates. There is the separate notification for female category posts which you read from the official website.
Suggested Articles for You
|Career Guidance||Grammar Tips|
|Practice Sets||Exam/English Tips|
Category-wise Vacancy -
- For General Candidates - 14,458
- For Other Backward Candidates - 7,807
- Schedule Caste - 6,073
- For Schedule Tribe - 578
Age Criteria for Constable Posts ( Only for Male ) -
The aspirants' age must fall between 18 and 22 with both the ages inclusive. But there is category-wise variance in the age-criteria. Except General Category candidates, it is 18 to 27 for other category candidates i.e. for OBC/ SC/ST.
Age Criteria for Female Candidates -
For General Female Constable Candidates it is 18 to 25 whereas for all other categories the age criteria is - 18 to 30.
Pay Scale for UP Police Constables -
The Selected Police Constables shall get the salary in the Pay Scale of - 5,200-20,200 + GP Rs 2,000/-
Application Fee and Process of Submitting Fee -
The Nominal Fee of Rs 200/- shall be collected through e-challan, Credit Card, Internet Banking and Debit Card.
UP Police Constable Selection Process -
There shall be no Written Exam. The Merit shall be prepared on the basis of 10th/12th Marks and performance in the Race.
Check Physical Standard Measurement -
For Male Aspirants -
- The height should be 168 cms. But the ST candidates can have 160 cm height.
- The weight must commensurate the height. The minimum weight is 50 kg.
- Chest without extension 79 cm with 77 cm for ST candidates. 5 cm with extension.
For Female Aspirants -
- The height should be 152 cms. But the ST candidates can have 147 cm height.
- The weight must commensurate the height. The minimum weight is 40 kg.
PET ( Physical Efficiency Test ) for Male Candidates -
- The aspirants have to cover 4.8 km race in 27 minutes.
- IF the candidates are able to cover the fixed distance in 27 minutes they will obtain 120 Marks.
- IF the candidates are able to cover the fixed distance in 17 minutes they will obtain 200 Marks.
For Female Candidates -
- The aspirants have to cover 2.4 km race in 16 minutes.
- IF the candidates are able to cover the fixed distance in 16 minutes they will obtain 120 Marks.
- IF the candidates are able to cover the fixed distance in 11 minutes they will obtain 200 Marks.
Now the candidates must reach the official website on 18th of Jan 2016. They must read instructions there. You will find the link " How to apply/ Apply here". Click on it and follow the instructions and fill applications.
Important Links for UP Police Constable 2021-2022-2023 Recruitment -
Apply for Constable posts from the following link. ( Direct link for Application Form) - http://prpb.gov.in
Note - Fill all the Pink Fields carefully.
We shall create direct link for Application on 18th of Jan.
Important Dates -
|Starting Date for Online Applications||-|
|Closing Date for submitting Fee||-|
For more information regarding Uttar Pradesh Police Constable ( Male/Female) Recruitment,Application Form, PET Admit Card etc keep visiting.
Related News - UP Constable Recruitment Challenged in High Court
Some Candidates have challenged this UP Police recruitment in Allahabad High Court on the basis that it is being done without Written Exam. The Petitioners have challenged the Govt's this policy saying that the preparing of merit on the basis of 10th and Intermediate is wrong.
The Constables come in Group C category for which Written Test is must. Now the hearing of the case will take place soon. For more updates keep visiting this website.