Variety is the essence of any of the languages. In our day-to-day interaction with others, we have to utter a lot of things. Sometimes we ask others not to do somethings and other times we tell them to do the things. Sometimes such sentences contain the element of advice and other times a strong note of authority. Such sentences come in the category of Do's and Don'ts. Let's do some important sentences related with Do's and Don'ts and enhance our speaking skills.
Sentences related with Do's and Don'ts -
Do's - things you should do -
1. Wake up early in the morning.
2. Patch up your disputes as soon as possible.
3. Mend your ways.
4. Obey your parents and teachers.
5. Chew your food properly.
6. Drink lukewarm water after the meals.
7. Take exercise once a day.
8. Stand upright.
9. Write neat and clean.
10. Brush your teeth both in the morning and at night.
11. Wash your hands before and after meals.
12. Be hardworking and punctual.
13. Learn to respect others.
14. Listen to your teachers attentively.
15. Switch off the lights and fans when you leave the room.
16. Pay your taxes well in time.
17. Take care of elderly at your home.
18. Watch TV at the fixed hours.
Now check Don'ts - these things mustn't be done -
19. Don't lie.
20. Don't insult the beggar.
21. Don't take tea at night.
22. Don't laugh at the helplessness of others.
23. Don't cut trees and pluck flowers.
24. Don't befriend with the wrong persons.
25. Don't doze while at work.
26. Don't keep awake till late hours.
27. Don't spit on the floor.
28. Don't throw garbage on the road.
29. Don't write on the walls.
30. Don't hesitate to appreciate others.
31. Don't hurt somebody's sentiments.
32. Don't tease the animals and birds.
33. Don't get up very late in the morning.
34. Don't smoke and drink.
35. Don't depend upon others.
36. Don't speak ill of others.