UPSSSC Assistant Accountant and Auditor Posts against the advt no
12-Exam 2016 Selection Procedures includes the Written Exam and then Interview. The candidates can download the Admit Card/ Roll No. for the Written Exam from ahead. Also check the UP Asst Accountant and Auditor Recruitment Exam Date.
Update 31 Aug. 2020 –
The exam may take place in 2020
The candidates filled the online applications for
Two Thousand and Seventy Four Posts till 30th of July 2016. The Process of inviting applications had begun from 16th of July. A great no of aspirants fulfilled the procedure. Now the Commission shall scrutinize the application forms. Later, the list of rejected candidates shall be available at the official website.
UPSSSC Assistant Accountant and Auditor Written exam 2021-2022-2023
It is necessary for the candidates to know the Exam Pattern first of all. There shall be total 180 Questions of 180 Marks. The duration of exam shall be 150 Minutes. So time-management shall be very important. The successful candidates of the exam shall have to face the 20 Marks‘ Interview.
Check the contents of the exam from the table below –
|Name of Subjects||Marks|
|Hindi||40 Q/40 M|
|General Intelligence||40Q/40 M|
|General Knowledge||40 Q/ 40 M|
|Book Keeping, Accounting Law and Arithmetic||60 Q/ 60 M|
|Total Marks||180 Q/ 180 M|
If we include the 20 Marks of Interview, the total test shall be of 200 Marks.
Now Download UP Assistant Accountant & Auditor Admit Card/Roll No. 2021-2022-2023
The candidates must use the given link to download their Roll No Card. Follow the given steps to reach the main link –
- First make sure that your are at the main website – http://upsssc.gov.in/
- Here at the Home Page, click on the Assistant Accountant and Auditor 2021-2022-2023 Exam Admit Card/ Roll No.
- Submit your Registration No and wait for a while.
- The Admit Card/ Roll No. is available for you to download.
- Take out its print.
- Read all the instructions on the Admit Card/ Roll No. very carefully.
- Follow these instructions or you shall be barred from taking the test.
- Also check the details on the Admit Card/ Roll No. Card viz your name/photograph/signature/ examination centre etc.
Exam Date for Asst Accountant/ Auditor Posts –
Immediately after the process is over, the commission shall reveal the Exam Dates at the official website. As per our speculation, the exam may be held in the early days of
September. The exam date may be announced after 15th of August. But for the accurate date, keep visiting this page.