Big Updates/ Information regarding Changes/ Pattern regarding UGC NET
National Eligibility Test ( NET ) is one of the biggest tests in India. To clear this test is must to be qualified for the teaching jobs in colleges and universities. This test takes places twice a year in for teaching various subjects.
Post graduate students with 55% marks are eligible for the test for the general candidates. Besides there are many eligibilities. In addition, the UGC keeps changing pattern regarding exams. It is essential for the students to know them before they they take this test.
This year ( 2018 ), there are also some changes in the style/ pattern for the exam ( Dec. ). We are informing you about these transforms in Hindi and English Languages ahead -
Instead of CBSE, National Testing Agency ( NTA ) is going to hold this test besides other chief tests ( JEE, NEET etc. ) The reason for the change, you can read in this news report.
- Second, this time, the candidates will face two papers instead of three papers.
- Paper One shall be of 100 marks with total 50 questions of compulsory nature.
- Paper Two will carry 100 questions of 200 marks from the specific subjects chosen by the candidates.
- Every Question will have the value of 2 marks.
- The candidates will be allotted 2:00 hours to complete these 150 questions.
UGC NET परीक्षा में किये गए कुछ परिवर्तन -
- अब तीन की जगह पेपर के दो हिस्से होंगे।
- प्रथम पेपर में 50 प्रश्न होंगे जो कि 100 no. के होंगे।
- दूसरे पेपर में 100 प्रश्न होंगे जो कि 200 marks के होंगे।
- प्रत्येक प्रश्न 2 अंक का होगा।
This website will provide you more information/ updates regarding the changes in the NET schedule time to time.
Latest Updates / Information for Dec 2018 NET-
The exam will take place from 9th to 23rd of Dec subject-wise. The candidates may be able to get their admit card from the early week of Dec.