Download SSC CGL Practice Paper from below
Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the Combined Graduate Level Exam soon for millions of candidates in the country. Such Recruitment Related exams are held every year by the Commission. There are two papers for the Selection – Tier 1 and Tier 2.
The Tier 1 Exam is of 200 Marks with subjects such as English/ Arithmetic/ Reasoning and General Knowledge. You can check the whole syllabus/pattern and Sample Papers ( Subject-wise) from here.
The candidates who fill applications for SSC CGL have to undergo a stiff competition. Therefore, it is necessary to do a lot of Practice of Papers before taking the exam. The higher the cut off, the more chance to get job of one’s choice. That’s why we are providing you the Sample Paper for SSC CGL Practice. We hope this one shall help you in cracking the exam.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier 1 Practice Set – 1
Correct the following sentences –
1. Looking into the situation (a) / that existed a few years back (b) / she was taken that decision. (c) / No Error (d)
2. We can buy (a) / the scissors that is sharp (b) /and cut the cloth smoothly. (c ) /No Error ( d)
Find the correct Antonym –
a. ambiguous b. clear c. uncertain d. perplexed
4. Encumbrance –
a. hindrance b. obstacle c. impediment d. support
5. Improve the following sentence – A large no of people have fallen victim to malaria fever during rainy season.
a. from b. with c. of d. No Improvement required
6. Which of the following spelling is incorrect –
a. Guarantee b. Accessible c. Sattelite d. None of these
7. Choose the correct meaning of the following Phrasal Verb –
Put by –
a. to lay aside b. to tolerate c. to submit d. to wear
Reasoning Portion – SSC CGL Practice Set
8. What should be there in place of ? – 4, 196, 16, 144, 36, 100, 64, ?
a. 256. b. 48 c. 64 d. 125
9. Which word can be formed from the given word- Dissemination
a. Nations b. Mention c. India d Action
10. If in some code language, water is called food, food is called tree, tree is called sky,sky is called well and the well is called pond, where shall the fruit grow ?
a. sky b. well c. food d. tree
Arithmetic for Combined Graduate Level Exam –
11. A boy buts mangoes at for Rs 16 and sells them at 11 for Rs 20. What does he gain or lose per cent?
12. The simple interest on a sum of money will be Rs 300 after 5 years. In the next 5 yrs principal is trebled, what will be the total interest at the end of the 10th year ?
13. The ratio between two numbers is 3:4. If each no be increased by 2, the ratio becomes 7:9. Find the numbers.
14. A bucket contains a mixture of two liquids A and B in the proportion 7:5. If 9 litres if the mixture is replaced by 9 litres of liquid B, then the ratio of the two liquids becomes 7:9. How much of the liquid A was there in the bucket ?
15. 4 men and 6 women finish a job in 8 days while 3 men and 7 women finish in 10 days. In how many days will 10 women finish it?
General Knowledge and Current Affairs for SSC Exams-
16. What is the name of Mexican President who had taken to India PM to the restaurant driving car himself ?
17. Which movie was in news recently for showing some state in bad colors ?
18. What is the full form of CBFC ?
19. NSG stands for –
20. Which country is the largest producer of Mineral oil ?
Answers – 1. c ( she took ) 2. b ( that are ) 3. b. clear 4. d support 5. d 6. c 7. a 8. c 9. d 10. a 11. 2 3/11% 12. Rs 1200 13. 12 and 16 14. 21 litres 15. 40 days 16. Enrique Pena Neito 17. Udta Punjab 18 Central Board of Film Certification 19. Nuclear Suppliers Group 20. UAE
For more SSC CGL Papers keep coming.